It has been a long journey in the alleyway of education for over 26 years. I, Dr. (Mrs. Snehal S. Donde born on 9th April, 1967 have earned the following educational degrees :
|Degree& Year of passing||College & University||Subjects||% of marks obtained||Division / Grade|
|CHM College, Ulhasnagar,|
|72||Ist Class with distinction|
|BNN College, Bhiwandi,|
|Marine Zoology||61.00||Ist Class|
|Somaiya College, Vidyavihar,|
|Jankidevi Bajaj Institute, Juhu,|
SNDT Women’s University
|Education Management||74.33||Ist Class Ist Rank & A+|
|College of Management, Pune Mumbai.|
Sponsored by ICME.
|Application of MIS in Academic Institutions||–||–|
|Jankidevi Bajaj Institute, SNDT Women’s University||Education Management||70.20||1st Class/|
|PhD in Arts|
|Lala Lajpat Institute of Management, Mumbai|
University of Mumbai
|PhD (Humanities)||Bhaktivedanta Vidyapith Research Centre, University of Mumbai||Philosophy||–||Topic approval|
- PhD thesis in Zoology entitled “Studies on effect of crude oil on a marine clam”.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education Management dissertation title “A Study on the perception of degree college teachers towards Regulations of Fifth Pay commission”.
- MBA dissertation title “Application of Management Information System in Academic Institutions”.
- Masters in Education Management dissertation title “UGC Regulations, 2010 of Minimum Qualifications and Measures for Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education- A practitioner perspective”.
- PhD thesis in Management studies entitled “A study of API regulations of UGC in context to capacity building and performance management of teachers for organizational effectiveness”
- PhD in Philosophy topic for approval “Integrated philosophical approach to study transcendental river Ganges in West Bengal in view of massive siltation and pollution”.
My Career in the field of Education till date with various academic institutions