Shree Krishna Education & Charitable Trust
Since more than a decade our NGO is dedicated for the cause of Education, water conservation and river rejuvenation, health and sanitation, Women and child development and for happiness of Senior citizens.
- Conducting Water & Forest literacy and training programmes for capacity building and ownership feeling
- Creating legacy of Women Water Warriors
- Mobilizing youth for rejuvenating water bodies and preserving biodiversity
- Revamp Municipal and rural Education & establish Social Libraries
- Ensure Women & Child safety and empowerment
- Strengthening Senior Citizens in Care Center
- Conduct health risk assessment in gram panchayat and city areas for apt Health & Sanitation facilities
- Set up Action labs & create social entrepreneurs
- Support authorities for good governance
DR. (Smt) SNEHAL S. DONDE
JALNAYAK GOVT. OF MAHARASHTRA (MUMBAI REGION)
Environmental & Social activist, an eminent educator & Researcher with Administrative potentials.
Have been dedicatedly & ceaselessly working for the community to create social sustainable action by public mobilization
SKECT is certified under section 80 G of the I. T. Act. & 12 A
Your donation will be highly solicited.
BANK DETAILS FOR DONORS
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
Branch Name: Malad (E)
A/C NO.: 721802010004667
IFSC Code – UBINo572187